Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Video Experience?

Good day everyone . I'm one of the members of group 4 we are task to make a video then the topics where given by Ms.Alma F. Cafe our TVE teacher major in computer .Then we decided to chose about "Biography"of a woman . Actually our leader is the one who like that topic but other's are not.Then the show must go on , we agreed .
I expereince that our members haven't gadgets to use when the task was given.I was very worried and tired of finding digi-cam because I was task to bring digi-cam.Our members were not cooperating to us only me and jennycris are working that particular project.In that time , I spend a lot of money for our fares, transfering data to the internet cafe and so on.But now I always hoping that our project is succesful and delicately done.

No comments:

Post a Comment